This Gathering Storm bundle collects together the new releases around the Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia, part one in the Gathering Storm series. It features a copy of The Gathering Stom: Fall of Cadia, a deck of Empyric Storm Cards and three incredible Citadel miniatures.
Triumvirate of the Imperium
3 stunning plastic miniatures, who represent the Triumvirate of the Imperium formation from Fall of Cadia:
Inquisitor Greyfax – clad in ornate power armour, she is a figure wreathed in shadow and fear, armed with master-crafted power sword and condemnor boltgun. She carries psyk-out grenades and wears the Psyocculum – the Eye of the Emperor.
Belisarius Cawl – a massive Adeptus Mechanicus Archmagus, he is armed with a master-crafted power axe, arc scourge and refractor field, as well as featuring a mechadendrite hive and scryerskull.
Celestine, the Living Saint – wearing the Armour of St. Katherine, she is armed with the Ardent Blade and a bolt pistol. She is accompanied by two loyal Germinae Superia, Sisters Genevie and Eleanor armed with bolt pistols and power swords and ready to lay down their lives to protect the blessed saint.
The Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
Fall of Cadia is the first book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136-page hardback, it introduces the Triumvirate of the Imperium – Celestine, the Living Saint, Tech-priest of Mars Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, and Inquisitor Katarinya Greyfax of the Ordo Hereticus – and chronicles the bitter battle to protect Cadia from the grasp of Abaddon the Despoiler.
Fall of Cadia contains a wealth of new rules content for Warhammer 40,000:
– full rules for fielding Saint Celestine, Belisarius Cawl and Inquisitor Greyfax with any army of the Imperium:
– Saint Celestine confers Act of Faith on nearby units
– Belisarius Cawl confers the Canticles of the Omnissiah on nearby units
– Inquisitor Greyfax brings 6 new Inquisition Tactical Objectives
– the Triumvirate of the Imperium – a formation bringing these three characters together;
– 6 new Ecclesiarchy Relics and 6 Arcana Mechanicum, usable by Adepta Sororitas and Cult Mechanicus forces;
– the Grand Convocation and Imperial Crusade detachments – combine Cult Mechanicus, Skitarii and Mechanicus Knights in one army, and Black Templars and Adepta Sororitas in another;
– Battlezone: Empyric Storms – rules for raging Warp Storm effects, some of which can be quite drastic: potentially removing invulnerable saves, or halving the effective range of psychic powers…
– 5 new Echoes of War missions.
Empyric Storm Cards
As Warp storms rage across the galaxy, the armies fighting desperately in their baleful glare find themselves subject to the whims of fluctuating empyric events. Some events are empowering, and others less so – especially for those attuned to the Immaterium.
This is a set of 36 gorgeously-realised cards, detailing the Empyric Storms events from Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia. Usable in any games of Warhammer 40,000 featuring any army, they add psychic rules and effects to your battles.