So we have had two weeks into the painting challenge of completing a starting warband for Arcworlde and its time to see how the guys have been getting on.
Darren has had a bad case of eating dodgy Chinese and is now battling the throes of man flu, but in an unprecedented and never before seen phenomenon he is rolling 6s to beat it back.
Mark has (as always) been hard at work completing things and getting the job done. Using the power of compressed air, Japanese technology and Vallejo game air paint he’s achieved a lovely smooth base coat with subtle shading for the Gremlin skin. He’s plenty pleased with himself and is going to get the final highlighting and facial features completed tonight because he enjoys being a smart Alec…
Well okay, to be honest, I haven’t done a lot beyond sticking all the minis together and putting them in bases. My excuse is that I’ve been on holiday (Camping) so its been a little hard to actually paint.
I have though managed to finish the Sgt, I did him as a test piece to see how the colour scheme would work. So I have done something 🙂
Pretty pleased with how it looks, I’ve never liked painting red but it’s come out okay. Just another 11 miniatures to go.
I’m away next week so I thought I’d get as far ahead as I can. I wanted my guys to be colourful but still have some order. So I decided to paint all the archers green, all the pikemen blue and all the swordsmen red. With the wife at work one Saturday, I thought now is a good time to get started and by lunch time had finished the archers.
And painted an old bridge tIat i had knocking about as well. I’m going to take the rest away with my on holiday and hope to get a bit more done while I’m away. Fingers crossed 😉